Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Mom

I love the summer mom in me. I don't think I realized how much I had going on during the school year with work, kid's school work/activities, baseball practices/games, etc... But now that summer is here I am starting to feel calm and centered. Our schedule has been so low key this week and I love it!
On Thursday this week we went to pick up the armbands for Scoutquest, drove through the park to see Scoutquest setting up, visited Mae Mae at Wash U, and went to lunch at Dewey's Pizza. Then later in the day after Maura's nap we went to the Fox Creek Pool. These are the days I love- filled with low key activities and everyone is happy and having fun.

Forest Park- Scoutquest100


Visiting Mae Mae at Wash U


Lunch at Dewey's Pizza








Fun day coming to an end

No comments:

Post a Comment