Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Yoga



I didn't have any visits scheduled for this morning and even though I had plenty of work to do I decided to take the time to take a yoga class. I'm glad I did because I think I've finally found a yoga studio that I like and is close enough. I had been going to Barb at Yoga West and she was great but closed her place and started teaching at a place in Eureka. I really like her as an instructor and the Eureka studio has great natural light that pours in but it is a far drive. So a couple of weeks ago I tried a newer place in the valley called Valley Vinyasa. The instructor that morning was so so. I went back this morning to try a different instructor and she was great. They offer multiple classes every day of the week so most weeks I should be able to find a time that will work. And I actually have a post that I can put under the label "balance"! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment