Sunday, May 9, 2010

Balanced Chaos

I love reading other people's blogs. Mostly because it is an escape into other people's seemingly balanced lives. Balance is a constant goal because the chaos of being a mom of three challenges me everyday. By far being a mom has brought me more happiness than any other thing I've done in my life. But with that happiness also comes accepting that my desire for order, solitude, and quiet won't always be met.
Some of the blogs I find most intriguing are those by single women who get to truely focus on themselves. I know when the kids are grown and I have more time to myself I will miss the busyness of today. But for now when I do get those quiet moments I escape into other people's lives and imagine how I can bring balance to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment